Sequoia Floor Lamp
The Sequoia Floor Lamp was named for the majestic redwood, an adaptable tree that is able to thrive in many climates. This stately design is similarly versatile, sized to anchor a large wall or room with four tapered solid walnut quarters joined by machined brass. We’ve reimagined its namesake’s dramatic striations in the form of intentional separations between each leg, creating a base that is at once weighty and airy.
Materials:Aquarelle paper, Brass, Walnut
Shade Type:Aquarelle or COM
Socket base, 120v or 220v
Options to rewire to your country's specifications available for an additional lead-time.
Not compatible with universal dimming systems
Suitable for damp locations
View Product Details
53 diameter | 192h cm
View Detailed Dimensions
Walnut EbonizedHOLLY HUNT StudioPolished NickelHOLLY HUNT StudioGolden Bronze PatinaHOLLY HUNT Studio
Contract & Certifications
UL listedcUL listedCE listedIP20Suitable for damp locations
View Contract & Certification Details
Stocked and ready to ship – check availabilitySelect from 1 Configurations:
Overall Dimensions: 53 diameter | 192h cm
Shade Type: Aquarelle
Shade Dimensions: 53 diameter | 42h cm
Finish: Walnut Ebonized
Base & top finish: Golden Bronze Patina
Illumination Type: Socket base 120v
HOLLY HUNT is pleased to offer options across size, material or finish. To view more details, click View Options below or Request Information for a more detailed quote.
Lead Time: 12 to 14 weeks
HOLLY HUNT can customize this piece to suit your project needs. Please contact your Sales Representative to discover more.Notes
- Custom finishes available in Dark Bronze Patina or Lightly Aged Nickel.
Contract & Certifications
Care & Assembly
- Care for your wood and lacquer pieces by dusting regularly with a soft cloth. Follow by polishing with a dry soft cloth.
- Do not use commercial, heavy-duty polishes or waxes, as they can yellow light finishes.
- Maintain wood and lacquer by not placing near heaters and air conditioning units to prevent over-drying or exposure to excessive moisture.
- Avoid extreme humidity changes in your home, as extremely dry air can cause wood to crack and lacquer to lift.
- We recommend that stained or soiled wood or lacquer pieces be professionally cleaned or refinished.
- Clean with a very soft, dry cloth or breathe onto a soft cloth then rub gently in the direction of the patina.
- Do not use abrasive cloths or cleaners as this may scratch or damage the finish.
- Clean polished metal or polished stainless with a damp cloth.
- Do not use commercial or heavy-duty polishes or waxes, as they may scratch or damage the finish.
- Polishes we recommend are Brasso, Simichrome, or our favorite Flitz; these can be used without inflicting damage even for the unskilled user, unless the polished surface has a wax sealer coat.
- Care for the shade by dusting regularly with a soft cloth.
- Clean small dirt marks on watercolor paper using a white art eraser with a gentle touch.
- Heavy staining on our delicate silk and watercolor paper shades usually cannot be cleaned.
- Please contact HOLLY HUNT to purchase a replacement shade.