- HOLLY HUNT Studio Design Paul Mathieu
- Standard + Custom Options
A warm glow
- A contemporary reimagining of a torch by Paul Mathieu, the Vesta marries the strength and solidarity of bronze with the liquid transparency of glass.
- Poised in its frame, the handcrafted glass is cast with delicate rhythmic undulations that add visual interest to its warm light.
- Hidden from the viewer, the integrated LED projects into the cast glass and reflects off the cast bronze, creating a calm, inviting glow.
Paul Mathieu is a design explorer, a nomad of culture and imagination in this global age. His passion for organic shapes and superior craftsmanship comes through in every piece, as he references the fluid lines and relationships of nature's original sculptures. Mathieu’s distinct aesthetic highlights spare, artful spaces, enlivened by one-of-a-kind elements. His rich material choices, like cast bronze and glass, have a fluid, dynamic nature and process. Mathieu’s devotion to the aesthetic of flow brings a luminous, rhythmic voice to the HOLLY HUNT portfolio.
Stocked and ready to ship – check availability