Sea Urchin Pendant
- HOLLY HUNT Studio Design Stefan Gulassa
- Standard + Custom Options
Uniquely one of a kind
- Brilliantly designed and engineered by Stefan Gulassa, the Sea Urchin Pendant exhibits dramatic materiality and artistic ingenuity.
- Each pendant has its own character—the bronze and cast glass components feature textured marks from the casting process.
- The perfectly imperfect piece of cast glass—with chill marks, bubbles, and movement—helps reflect and refract the warm LED light.
Stefan Gulassa was born the youngest of six in a highly creative family that continues to influence his work. After studying Industrial Design in California, Gulassa helped build economical, functional housing with the Peace Corps in Tunisia by using traditional architectural techniques. This formative experience informed Gulassa’s devotion to the joy of the journey. As a creator, he follows materials and process as his guiding forces. He creates highly tactile, inviting and intimate lighting and accessory pieces at his studio in Seattle, WA.
Made to Order
Customizable options across size, material or finish - 8 to 10 weeks
Suspension length not adjustable upon installation
Monument Light Patina
Per pendant 60w incandescent equivalent
Overall drop to be specified at time of order placement