Ava Floor Lamp
Our Ava Floor Lamp’s minimalist silhouette delivers significant stylistic impact with a relatively small footprint, albeit with a touch of sophisticated whimsy. What looks like a decorative knob is, in fact, the dimmer, and was inspired by the controls of hi-fi stereos from the ’60s and ’70s.
In Stock Options
Made to Order Options 12 to 14 weeks
Materials:Aquarelle paper, Brass
Shade Type:COM or Aquarelle
Socket base, 120v or 220v
Options to rewire to your country's specifications available for an additional lead-time.
Not compatible with universal dimming systems
Suitable for damp locations
View Product Details
Size Option19 diameter | 65.25h in
View Detailed Dimensions
MetalGolden Bronze PatinaHOLLY HUNT Studio
Contract & Certifications
UL listedcUL listedCE listedIP20Suitable for damp locations
View Contract & Certification Details
Stocked and ready to ship – check availabilitySelect from 1 Configurations:
Overall Dimensions: 19 diameter | 65.25h in
Shade Type: Aquarelle
Shade Dimensions: 19 diameter | 16h in
Finish: Golden Bronze Patina
Illumination Type: Socket base 120v
HOLLY HUNT is pleased to offer options across size, material or finish. To view more details, click View Options below or Request Information for a more detailed quote.
Lead Time: 12 to 14 weeks
HOLLY HUNT can customize this piece to suit your project needs. Please contact your Sales Representative to discover more.Notes
- Custom finishes available in Dark Bronze Patina, Lightly Aged Nickel or Polished Nickel.
Contract & Certifications
Care & Assembly
- Clean with a very soft, dry cloth or breathe onto a soft cloth then rub gently in the direction of the patina.
- Do not use abrasive cloths or cleaners as this may scratch or damage the finish.
- Clean polished metal or polished stainless with a damp cloth.
- Do not use commercial or heavy-duty polishes or waxes, as they may scratch or damage the finish.
- Polishes we recommend are Brasso, Simichrome, or our favorite Flitz; these can be used without inflicting damage even for the unskilled user, unless the polished surface has a wax sealer coat.
- Polishes will remove the wax while polishing the metal, but the surface would then have to be re-waxed if it is on a metal that needs to be sealed.
- Care for the shade by dusting regularly with a soft cloth.
- Clean small dirt marks on watercolor paper using a white art eraser with a gentle touch.
- Heavy staining on our delicate silk and watercolor paper shades usually cannot be cleaned.
- Please contact HOLLY HUNT to purchase a replacement shade.