- HOLLY HUNT Studio Design Stefan Gulassa
- Standard + Custom Options
- Originally formed in wax then cast in bronze, the process captures the dramatic materiality and artistic ingenuity of designer Stefan Gulassa.
- Sculptural and yet geometric, this piece plays with balance, between the softness of the shade and the strength of the cast bronze frame.
- The shade incorporates Japanese paper, creating an exceptionally warm glow.
Stefan Gulassa was born the youngest of six in a highly creative family that continues to influence his work. After studying Industrial Design in California, Gulassa helped build economical, functional housing with the Peace Corps in Tunisia by using traditional architectural techniques. This formative experience informed Gulassa’s devotion to the joy of the journey. As a creator, he follows materials and process as his guiding forces. He creates highly tactile, inviting and intimate lighting and accessory pieces at his studio in Seattle, WA.
Stocked and ready to ship – check availability
Please contact your sales associate for options to re-wire to your country's specifications
Install over a standard 4x4 junction box mounted in the orientation of the installation