Summit Table Lamp
The Summit Table Lamp is a mid-century-inspired design realized in wood. Incredibly versatile and able to meld effortlessly in any room, Summit’s ebonized walnut base is nicely accented with a metal base and neck and topped with an aquarelle drum shade.
Materials:Aquarelle paper, Brass, Walnut
Shade Type:COM or Aquarelle
Socket base, 120v or 220v
Options to rewire to your country's specifications available for an additional lead-time.
Not compatible with universal dimming systems
Suitable for damp locations
View Product Details
34 diameter | 59h cm
View Detailed Dimensions
Walnut EbonizedHOLLY HUNT StudioGolden Bronze PatinaHOLLY HUNT Studio
Contract & Certifications
UL listedcUL listedCE listedIP20Suitable for damp locations
View Contract & Certification Details
Stocked and ready to ship – check availabilitySelect from 1 Configurations:
Overall Dimensions: 34 diameter | 59h cm
Shade Type: Aquarelle
Shade Dimensions: 34 diameter | 24h cm
Finish: Walnut Ebonized
Base & top finish: Golden Bronze Patina
Illumination Type: Socket base 120v
HOLLY HUNT is pleased to offer options across size, material or finish. To view more details, click View Options below or Request Information for a more detailed quote.
Lead Time: 12 to 14 weeks
HOLLY HUNT can customize this piece to suit your project needs. Please contact your Sales Representative to discover more.
Contract & Certifications
Care & Assembly
- Care for your wood and lacquer pieces by dusting regularly with a soft cloth. Follow by polishing with a dry soft cloth.
- Do not use commercial, heavy-duty polishes or waxes, as they can yellow light finishes.
- Maintain wood and lacquer by not placing near heaters and air conditioning units to prevent over-drying or exposure to excessive moisture.
- Avoid extreme humidity changes in your home, as extremely dry air can cause wood to crack and lacquer to lift.
- We recommend that stained or soiled wood or lacquer pieces be professionally cleaned or refinished.
- Clean with a very soft, dry cloth or breathe onto a soft cloth then rub gently in the direction of the patina.
- Do not use abrasive cloths or cleaners as this may scratch or damage the finish.
- Clean polished metal or polished stainless with a damp cloth.
- Do not use commercial or heavy-duty polishes or waxes, as they may scratch or damage the finish.
- Polishes we recommend are Brasso, Simichrome, or our favorite Flitz; these can be used without inflicting damage even for the unskilled user, unless the polished surface has a wax sealer coat.
- Care for the shade by dusting regularly with a soft cloth.
- Clean small dirt marks on watercolor paper using a white art eraser with a gentle touch.
- Heavy staining on our delicate silk and watercolor paper shades usually cannot be cleaned.
- Please contact HOLLY HUNT to purchase a replacement shade.