Marlowe Table Lamp
Marlowe is a handcrafted lamp with a hand-applied patina finish that creates unique surface treatments that subtly reveal themselves with the light. The aquarelle shade is substantial but narrower than a typical drum shade, which creates a beautifully proportioned appearance and allows it to be used in often-challenging shallow spaces, including consoles and nightstands.
Materials:Aquarelle paper, Cast bronze
Shade Type:COM or Aquarelle
Socket base, 120v or 220v
Options to rewire to your country's specifications available for an additional lead-time.
Not compatible with universal dimming systems
View Product Details
46w | 23d | 80h cm
View Detailed Dimensions
Stocked and ready to ship – check availabilitySelect from 1 Configurations:
Overall Dimensions: 46w | 23d | 80h cm
Shade Type: Aquarelle
Shade Dimensions: 46w | 23d | 33h cm
Finish: Dark Patina
Illumination Type: Socket base 120v
HOLLY HUNT is pleased to offer options across size, material or finish. To view more details, click View Options below or Request Information for a more detailed quote.
Lead Time: 12 to 14 weeks
HOLLY HUNT can customize this piece to suit your project needs. Please contact your Sales Representative to discover more.
Care & Assembly
- Clean by using a dry or slightly dampened cloth or a vacuum brush.
- If soiled, use a light soap with luke-warm water. Wipe clean with a damp dry cloth. Dry with a clean cloth to avoid water spots.
- Care for the shade by dusting regularly with a soft cloth.
- Clean small dirt marks on watercolor paper using a white art eraser with a gentle touch.
- Heavy staining on our delicate silk and watercolor paper shades usually cannot be cleaned.
- Please contact HOLLY HUNT to purchase a replacement shade.