- Design and Made by Alison Berger Glassworks
- Standard + Custom Options
Perfectly balanced light
- A uniquely modern interpretation of timeless objects, the Pulley Pendant uses the physics of weight and balance to create an elegant, elevated light.
- Bronze wheels and cable create a pulley system that allow for adjustments in the pendant’s height and for changes in the optical distortion of light as it filters through the crystal weight.
- The Pulley Pendant is comprised of blown glass and hand-formed crystal weights.
Alison Berger Glassworks
Alison Berger fuses nature and architecture to create unique, iconic glass pieces. She studied glass blowing for more than 25 years and apprenticed with sculptor Dale Chihuly. Her innovative work is featured in the Corning Museum permanent collection and has been shown at the Museum of Modern Art and in the Cooper-Hewitt Museum's National Design Triennial. Each piece is hand blown, annealed for two to three days, and then hand-finished and, in some cases, hand-etched. HOLLY HUNT has cherished her best-in-class partnership for more than 20 years.
Stocked and ready to ship – check availability
Bronze base material
Available as a chandelier, please call for a custom quote
Please contact your sales associate for options to re-wire to your country's specifications