Moon Hanging Light
- Design and Made by Alison Berger Glassworks
- Standard + Custom Options
- Inspired by the notion that the moon is always full, the Moon Pendant changes our perception of form as light plays upon its surface.
- The pendant’s full shape is seen when viewed from the front, but the two hemispheres diminish into edges when viewed from the side, creating an ever-evolving form of light.
- Made from elevated materials, the Moon Pendant features hand-blown crystal and brown black patina with a hand-rubbed wax finish.
Alison Berger Glassworks
Alison Berger fuses nature and architecture to create unique, iconic glass pieces. She studied glass blowing for more than 25 years and apprenticed with sculptor Dale Chihuly. Her innovative work is featured in the Corning Museum permanent collection and has been shown at the Museum of Modern Art and in the Cooper-Hewitt Museum's National Design Triennial. Each piece is hand blown, annealed for two to three days, and then hand-finished and, in some cases, hand-etched. HOLLY HUNT has cherished her best-in-class partnership for more than 20 years.
Stocked and ready to ship – check availability
Steel base material