- Design and Made by Alison Berger Glassworks
- Standard + Custom Options
New Moon In view
- Comprised of a hand-blown crystal hemisphere, this elegant sconce takes its inspiration from the illusions created by the new moon.
- The Crescent’s full form is seen when viewed from the front, but it appears simply as an edge of light when viewed from the side.
- Suspended from delicate hardware, the Crescent Sconce is an instrument of illumination, available in a choice of medium amber bronze or tarnished nickel.
Alison Berger Glassworks
Alison Berger fuses nature and architecture to create unique, iconic glass pieces. She studied glass blowing for more than 25 years and apprenticed with sculptor Dale Chihuly. Her innovative work is featured in the Corning Museum permanent collection and has been shown at the Museum of Modern Art and in the Cooper-Hewitt Museum's National Design Triennial. Each piece is hand blown, annealed for two to three days, and then hand-finished and, in some cases, hand-etched. HOLLY HUNT has cherished her best-in-class partnership for more than 20 years.
Stocked and ready to ship – check availability
Bronze base material
Please contact your sales associate for options to re-wire to your country's specifications