Body & Heart Pendant
- Design and Made by Alison Berger Glassworks
- Standard + Custom Options
A soft, strong glow from within
- A tribute to the resilience of our own bodies and hearts, this gorgeous pendant showcases a difficult, highly sophisticated glass-cutting technique.
- The pendant is comprised of two pieces of hand-blown crystal—a small solid hand-formed glass “heart” with an LED lamp inside, set within a larger “body” in an amphora form.
- Two heart-shaped cuts on either side of the pendant’s body allow light to emit from the heart and be filtered through the outer body of crystal.
Alison Berger Glassworks
Alison Berger fuses nature and architecture to create unique, iconic glass pieces. She studied glass blowing for more than 25 years and apprenticed with sculptor Dale Chihuly. Her innovative work is featured in the Corning Museum permanent collection and has been shown at the Museum of Modern Art and in the Cooper-Hewitt Museum's National Design Triennial. Each piece is hand blown, annealed for two to three days, and then hand-finished and, in some cases, hand-etched. HOLLY HUNT has cherished her best-in-class partnership for more than 20 years.
Stocked and ready to ship – check availability
Bronze base material
Please contact your sales associate for options to re-wire to your country's specifications